PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bad News..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 11:00 am

(Skip this Paragraph if u want cuz its boring...)
.*snif* Oh well here goes....the yesterday when I was playing Pw I got a call and I was really really distracted so..I accidentally spilt water all over myself....and when I returned to the game something weird happened and my laptop hanged...when I restarted it the Screen Conked..and The display was very dull and there were many weird sounds from it..Eventually my laptop's screen completely failed and displays very very very very lightly.......So I can't play on it nemore.. No

Ok So I won't be able to play regularly if not at all.......until my laptop gets fixed....I used the internet Cafe today but.....Oh well so you won't see me on a lot for a while.....Ok getting to the point I request Dy or Pala to boot me from the faction if I am unable to appear online for more than a month at a time..or kik me even sooner if the need arises.....

So you no I love you all and will miss you all sooo much.....but hey have fun ^^

With love..near or far -
Prince. Crying or Very sad Smile
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 4:37 pm

Hey prince,

Don't worry man we're not going to kick you any time soon. Really sorry to hear about your laptop, hope u can get it fix no problems. I know everyone will miss ya while you're out Smile

Take care buddy
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:47 am

Hey you. There is no way we are going to boot you. I'm really sorry to hear about your laptop but I'm sure you'll be up and running again sooner than you think. Even if it does take a month, we'll be here when you get back so no worries hun.

We love ya back, take care!
Back to top Go down
Prince

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:25 am

Aww thanks you guys! ;d cheers
Back to top Go down
Kirushii

Kirushii

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 10:49 pm

awwwwww but i just started coming on again Dx that sucks, ive been there with my old lap top when my friend spilt soda on my computer *cough* yea we did CPR on it and got it to work after an hour lol but the keyboard was screwed up after that and it still worked. anyways get a new lap top so i can see ya again k pal? elephant
Back to top Go down
Prince

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 1:54 pm

Oh yea I am trying my best to come online. and Il try to remember the CPR thing next time that happens
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bad News.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bad News..   Bad News.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bad News..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Absence-
Jump to: