Share | 

Who Is Genevox

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genevox

PostSubject: Who Is Genevox   Mon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 am

Hola Senors and Senoritas.

Me:
Hey I'm Brian, i live in southern ontario....yes thats canada ^_^. Im 18 years old, im pretty short only about 5'6", well built at 155lbs. I dont drink or do drugs, ever. I Used to smoke (cigarettes) but it was affecting me (asthma) so i quit cold turkey one day 4 years ago.

Hobbies:
i love to read its my favorite past time aside from gaming. I've prolly played 90% of the online games all of you can name... and....i have dial up.

Music:
my taste in music isnt the generic crap most people enjoy, metal, rap rock etc, (though im a huge fan of A7x, even though i prefer their older music) im more into the industrial/trance/techno stuff. My Favorite bands are 3Oh!3 and Mindless Self Indulgence my favorite song is actually MSI-Shut Me Up (watch the video its awesome)

Movie/TV:
i dont watch tv much or movies for that matter, my fave tv shows are Bleach and Naruto. My favorite movie is Battle Royale.

Genius:
this is purely for bragging purposes....but i was given an iq test at school 2 years ago and had an iq of 151...as everyone knows iq flucctuates from day to day....but even soo im still considered genius.

Well thats me in a nutshell....sort of...i dont really think id fit in a nutshell but whatever.... if you wanna know anything else just ask...im pretty open about myself, peace sucka
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who Is Genevox
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: