PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

no longer here

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirushii

Kirushii

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 10:39 pm

hey guys kiru here for one last time. i just needed to inform you that i have to discontinue my gameplay on perfect world. the reason being is not that any of you have done anything but simply because my computer is becoming exceedingly slower as the days progress and i really need to use this comp to do my work, ect. i considered many options and have finally decided that since i only play once in a while and only to see my friends that the game in and of itself is wasted space. i love all of you guys and will miss you terribly.

*many hugs and good wishes* Kiru Suspect
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:49 pm

I understand the need for space on the computer. However, it's sad to see you go, and if you want we can just wait and see if your time/comp gets freed up a bit in September or whenever. There are a few others who have been MIA with work and RL stuff, so it's understandable.

Take care, hun.
Back to top Go down
Kirushii

Kirushii

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 11:56 pm

thanks Dy and yeah ill see cuz yesterday ive been dc'd about 5 times in a half hour and apparently my dad didnt get a good graphics drive in order to lower the cost of the laptop so i cant even play games on here lol but yeah ill see
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 5:34 pm

Everyday is a brand new day with new possibilities - we're here when you come back sunny
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 10:56 pm

*stabs u lovingly* tongue we'll miss ya to kiru. keep in touch. and by all means come back when u are ready. take care hun Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirushii

Kirushii

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:48 am

*stabs everyone lovingly* will do pala and thanx abby drunken yeah idk whats wrong with my comp but hopefully i can fix it and get the game back on cuz it's still a little slow but has gotten a little faster Shocked
Back to top Go down
grE_uAn

grE_uAn

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: lol   no longer here I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:05 pm

u could always tyr defraging ur comp, when u do that it pull all the patches to gether and makes it run faster , or the prob im having now it the router , which one u have ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

no longer here Empty
PostSubject: Re: no longer here   no longer here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

no longer here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Absence-
Jump to: