Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Who is Teisha?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tei

PostSubject: Who is Teisha?   Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:34 pm

Very Happy HIya; minun maine on Teisha...

Lets try again...Hiya..my name is Teisha but my friends call me Tei...I am a Finnish Canadian and some French is in there somewhere Question ..my bro calls us a heinz 57...Razz

I decided to take a year off and just moved to central Canada on the mountains to have a break from family and family business...my big bro's fiance lives 300 kil away and they visit at times...but i like the solitude...

I have many interests but I am a designer by trade..i have some business here locally but most communication is done online.

I like to consider myself as a shy, kind and considerate, people person. I am a straight up (REAL) and do not get offended easily. I love to laugh, love and have fun... although at times, when tired i tend to get giddy... Laughter should be part of the 4 food groups...thrown in with some silliness...makes a great recipe for a full and healthy life!

My dislikes are:
affraid SPIDERS! ....and people who are not real and true! Evil or Very Mad(with themselves & others).

I am new to PW (online Gaming) and have become very addicted...I have met so many nice people and made many friends... and continue to meet more...Transcendial~Unsung~Pal~Pur~Teya~Yogi~ have taught me so much...and I have so much more to learn...

I am really enjoying my time off ... experiencing the life in PW and look forward to many more cheers Triumps & Defeats What a Face with my friends!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Slackerz

PostSubject: Re: Who is Teisha?   Mon Jun 22, 2009 4:39 am

wow.. u really make use of thos funny little things... good job! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Who is Teisha?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-