PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is SirMikeWolf

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sirmikewolf

sirmikewolf

Who is SirMikeWolf Empty
PostSubject: Who is SirMikeWolf   Who is SirMikeWolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:04 pm

ok here it goes. my blademasters is SirMikeWolf aka Mike I also go by Michael. I have been playing PW for about 7 months. I have always liked role playing games. I like photography it is a part time job/hobby. I am located in Ohio and it is boring here. I work in a machine shop its a dirty job but it pays the bills. what else about myself can i say I'm rather a boring person dont do much but work , take care of my children when there with me, and watch TV and play PW.[img]Who is SirMikeWolf Dsc_0310[/img]
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Who is SirMikeWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is SirMikeWolf   Who is SirMikeWolf I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:43 pm

You are not boring and a very handsome man Smile love those tats!! still need the shoulder one but i guess that's tricky to get unless u use bathroom mirror - oooh good idea Mike - go now now now!!!
Back to top Go down
SmokeyDawn

Who is SirMikeWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is SirMikeWolf   Who is SirMikeWolf I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

I agree with Abby (of course! lol )
Definitely not boring and certainly attractive!
And WHAT tats?? Where??
bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is SirMikeWolf Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is SirMikeWolf   Who is SirMikeWolf I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is SirMikeWolf
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: