PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:27 am

I think we are good enough (or is that bad enough) to do a world boss! I've read several pw forum posts about squads needed and there are 2 or 3 world bosses I think we could handle.

Excellent drops on these like perfect shards!
Drops would be collected, sold and money divided to all those who attended.

I know the world bosses have different 24-hour spawn times, and we may only be able to work within a certain window of time, but...

If you are interested, post here and let us know the days/times you would be available and we'll see what we can set up!

sunny
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:07 am

I'm available at any time abby. bring on the world boss! bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Derious

Derious

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:13 pm

Count me in for World Boss Domination
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 4:36 am

HI I'M DYDRIAL AND I APPROVE OF THIS PLAN!!

8D

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:54 am

are you on somethin Dy? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:49 pm

I, PrinceSaiyan, will gladly accompany you, even if it is your misguided zealous attempt (which it is clearly is not). Wink
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:32 am

Lyante wrote:
are you on somethin Dy? Evil or Very Mad

Only if my erratic thought processes count as drugs. But unfortunately I've yet to figure out how to bottle and sell them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??   Who wants to kill a     W O R L D    B O S S   ?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who wants to kill a W O R L D B O S S ??
Page 1 of 1