PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Lyante

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lyante

Lyante

Who is Lyante Empty
PostSubject: Who is Lyante   Who is Lyante I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm

After so many months the phsycotic's faction bad ass male cleric has finally decided to post a profile xD Very Happy

alright lets get things started. First off my name is Dillon Martin, im 16, almost 17 and a junior at Lake Taylor High School in Norfolk, Va. I'm the treasurer for my High School's graduating class of 2011. 2nd I'm normally a very kind and loving person unless you really push my buttons so if you get me upset (mord) lol! j/k. you better hope im having a good day else your not gettin buffed, healed, or resed, but enough about that xD i rarely do anything for myself considering i have all i need here in this fac. and 3rd some of the things i love are bowling, this crazy band of phsycos cheers and above all my sweet and loving wife emily <3 if you want to know anything else just pm me and i'll reply when im not busy saving someone's ass lol!

ps. abby if your reading this i better be put in that drawing for a prize bounce

2nd ps. no i was not drunk when i posted this

3rd ps. i want some snickers!!!! lol!

Last edited by Lyante on Sat Sep 26, 2009 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Who is Lyante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Lyante   Who is Lyante I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:59 pm

should i say i screen-shotted ur profile incase you pull it? Razz nice to FINALLY meet you Dillon. now where's ur pic?????? sunny
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

Who is Lyante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Lyante   Who is Lyante I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:02 pm

if i could steal the camera from my brother i would put it up here xD.....i could probably pull the one from my myspace but i like the one with me and emily Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

Who is Lyante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Lyante   Who is Lyante I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:54 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Lyante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Lyante   Who is Lyante I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Lyante
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: