PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Problems with others

Go down 
+9
grE_uAn
adrianarcher
LoubyLoo
zonetripper
Derious
_Juliette_X
Abby
Dydrial
Lyante
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sirmikewolf

sirmikewolf

Problems with others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Time to move on   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:17 pm

Hello all ok I was not going to reply at all because I feel it would be a waste of time but I have a few minutes to waste.

1) I left for many reasons some know why some don't. I left before to get away from the drama but when I came back it is still there.

2) I could bitch and complain but why it is a game not my life

3) so I left im not complaing I just left.

so remember everyone it is a game not life. I play to escape the real world. If I need drama I have 2 ex wives enough said.

good luck everyone Im not mad just wanted out.
Back to top Go down
LoubyLoo

LoubyLoo

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:09 pm

Looks to me as the faction grows and gets bigger, our heads are getting bigger too. I'm not liking this. Neutral
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/insomniatime
OneRaven

PostSubject: At First Blush   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 7:47 pm

I'm just now getting the gist of the troubles this faction is experiencing. Yeah I know, I'm kinda slow.

I'm probably to old for any of you to take me seriously. But that (alone) won't shut me up. I've got to say again that this is just a game. It's meant to give all of us some escape and some pleasure. Also. it's meant to provide the programmers with a means to put food on the table and provide a warm place for their families.

That being said, I think that it's just to easy to lose perspective and identify the game with real life. That may sound trite but it happens. Today pretty Louby went away feeling bad about getting killed before Mantavip was taken down. Bless her heart. But it's just a game. Her decision to do what she did that got her killed was hers and hers alone. She had a right to make that decision.

Anyone that advised her to stay away might feel indignant that their advice was not taken. That's wrong, in my opinion. One learns by making mistakes, not by following advice.

Be gracious when you give advice. It's not being taken is not a slur on you. Let's face it, winning every conflict would make a dull game. If that were to happen I wouldn't be here nor would many of you. Any that were here I would consider Sicko.
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:08 am

I agree, Raven. It's really just a game in the end. It's fun hanging out with people in game, but we're all just out to have a good time killing pixels.

Now for something completely different.

Problems with others - Page 2 Asplode_Fail
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:38 pm

thats um..... wow.... thats not right Dy xD
Back to top Go down
Derious

Derious

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 2:50 pm

I've heard of exploding from that "area", but i think thats way too much Shocked
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:44 pm

im pretty sure he dropped to the ground after that explosion xD
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:01 am

Would have been much more impressive and probably less painful to have mad skills like this...

Problems with others - Page 2 11355039980481kv

XD
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:47 pm

where the hell are you gettin this Dy -holds stomache- lol!
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:24 am

Oh, those are nothing.

I have some that would make you go Problems with others - Page 2 Atfirstiwaslike, but for obvious reasons I can't post those. XD

The internet is a horrible place.
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:38 pm

no Dy you got it wrong the internet is a wonderful place Very Happy and i still wonder where you get all this funny shit lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problems with others   Problems with others - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problems with others
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: In Game :: Questions-
Jump to: