PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sitting Fat in Perfect World

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknette

Sitting Fat in Perfect World Empty
PostSubject: Sitting Fat in Perfect World   Sitting Fat in Perfect World I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:49 am

Last edited by Darknette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

Sitting Fat in Perfect World Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting Fat in Perfect World   Sitting Fat in Perfect World I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 5:26 pm

You're a money making beast Mary Very Happy and yes i totally agree with methods you used with the gold market. It's always a matter of taking advantage of and opportunity. And knowing one when you see it. Too many people cry about gold prices ruining the price of ingame items but for those who were willing to jump on the gold market and take advantage it has been a good thing. Now dont get me wrong i feel for everyone who deals with the high in game prices of mats and charms. I myself deal with it and i will be glad when prices do go down to make it easier to grind for things you need. But also be watchful like Mary was with trends in the gold market, grinding isnt the only way to make money at a steady rate. I myself do zen surveys and sell my gold in AH Razz

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down

Sitting Fat in Perfect World
Page 1 of 1