PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

On Leaving:

Go down 
+4
Paladore
siaochan
Abby
Dydrial
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dydrial

Dydrial

On Leaving: Empty
PostSubject: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 3:10 am

This is posted here for those who are/have been inactive and are not aware or registered with the new website. Please ask Pala or an officer for the address.

___

Some things need to be said that should have been said long before now. I guess I was just hoping for too much.

A lot of people have left, and each have their own reasons for doing so.

Some of them are completely silly, and regardless of who gets mad at me for saying so, I'll give you all a compilation of reasons why this is. I won't say who left for what reasons, some were valid, but all in all? Most were not. Not even a little bit.

Now, this is for those still here. Consider them new guidelines to follow, things to keep in mind. This is something to refer to if you think of leaving.

Twilight Temple:

Over time, we have had several people leave because they didn't get what they wanted in TT drops. Let's get one major thing straight.

TT is a gamble. Period. You are never guaranteed to get what you need. Or anything, for that matter.

Secondly: if you TT, negotiate what you need BEFORE you begin. Make it clear. Don't PM one person saying "I need this" and get miffy if you don't get it.

Prepare to lose your charm. Prepare for a squad wipe. Prepare for repair bills and getting very little in return. If you go in prepared for the worst, you won't get your panties in a twist when it happens.

The sub provider gets their choice of drops, whether you like it or not. Just like the wine provider gets drops in FB. Don't like it? Don't do high mode, or just provide subs yourself. Never go into TT with a group of others who need the exact same stuff if you can help it. And don't expect miracles from a squad that obviously cannot handle this or that boss.

FBs:

"They didn't let me come on their FB!" Oh. My. God. I am so very sorry that you didn't get to go on one of the hundreds of FB (insert # here) that take place in a given day. Maybe you weren't online, maybe the squad was full. The FB belongs to the tabber, it is entirely their choice to take your tail along. Never take it as a personal slight if someone did not invite you. Chances are they just wanted to hurry up and get the thing done.

A reminder: if you are more than (4 or 5, I believe? Perhaps fewer) levels below the level of the FB, you won't get the bonus EXP anyway.

Bounty Hunter/Treasure Hunter:

"I NEED HELP WITH MY BH NOW!!" It's fine to ask in faction chat if someone needs the same BH as you. That's well and good, and polite, really. But do not expect someone to drop what they are doing to run your BH. Go to the NPC and ask in common chat. Simple as that. "But no one is doing the one I need right now!!" Someone, SOME where is needing that exact BH. Speak in World Chat if you are in such a hurry. Otherwise, be patient and watch chat around the NPC.

No Help/Doing What's Best For Me:

This gets me every time. Someone asks for help in fac chat and doesn't get a response, then pitch a fit without taking anything into consideration.

1. Look at the guild roster. Is anyone on who is even at the level to help you?
2. If they are and they don't respond to fac chat, PM them. Chances are, they're AFK. If you have them on friends list, check their location. If they are in West Arch or "location unknown", they're in shop or in instance.

Sometimes people are at a level where it's hard to get in-faction help. Also, a lot of people in the past have refused to help someone because they don't like them. Some people don't help because it would cost them something. Others just don't feel like it. If you have done any of that, then you turn around and leave for some place that is better for you and your gains, then does that not make you a hypocrite?

Recruitment:

So you hate someone that an officer recruited. See the next-to-last point in this list.

Or maybe you think they are too low a level and it looks bad to recruit low levels. If that is the case, why the hell don't we kick out every single alt and friends of fac members out who are less than 60? "It makes us look bad to recruit under the requisite level." Newsflash: the new recruits (and many members) who are over the req level have no idea that lvl 10 or 20 noob is your alt or your friend's character, whom you know will be a great player.

Promotions:

"But I DESERVE that position!" If you do, you may get it eventually. But guess what? There are others who may deserve it too, or may qualify even more. And this is the biggest issue with promotions: people want the title and not the job.

Executors are expected to recruit now and then. Constantly? No. At least a couple times a month? Yep.

Marshalls keep an eye out for people who would do the above job well, along with (guess what) RECRUITING. They also keep things straight in fac chat.

The Director is someone who does a bit of both, along with policing now and then. If someone is extremely offensive and the Leader is not on, the Director boots them. He/She is the Leader's right-hand man/woman, they assist the Leader more than the other two positions.

Those who are able to do the job and have shown themselves helpful are considered for those positions that are not filled. If you don't get it and you want it, do things you think that position requires to get attention. Don't QQ when someone who hasn't been here as long gets the position instead of you because they helped more and showed more initiative.

Rumors/Hearsay/Misunderstandings:

Oh, look, the rumor mill is turning again. There it goes, one person gets pissed about something (see any single one of the other reasons here) and they start telling everyone they know how awful someone treated them and how sad it is. Those people start telling others, and those people all form negative opinions about a person based on something they have no proof of beyond "he said, she said".

This pits faction members against each other, taking sides based on things they THINK they know. Most of it comes down to a complete misunderstanding or misinterpretation of something that someone got ass-hurt over.

The adult thing to do is to keep yourself objective and very calmly talk to the person you think did something wrong. If you are the one getting miffy at someone because of something they said, PLEASE clarify that they meant it the way you took it, and if they did, just let them know it bothered you. If this does nothing, fine. At least you know they aren't much of a friend and leave it at that. See below.

Hand-holding:

If you consider leaving because the Leader or the officers don't want to wipe your ass every time you turn around, then go. If you need someone to pat you on the back and give you a pity party while they kick the ass of every person who has hurt your wittle feewings, you may want to put on your big boy/girl drawers and handle your own personal problems. Venting to friends about a genuine hurt is one thing, expecting someone to get your stuff that you lost back/make someone agree with you/make people see you for the special snowflake you are/etc. is quite another. The Leader and officers handle faction issues, and friends can help with personal issues, but don't ask the Leader or another officer to help you get that uber-awesome set of wings or the best new mount.

On the subject of that, don't be pissed when other fac members don't jump to give you money or items whenever you ask.

I Don't Like Them/QQing:

"I don't like that person and I want to leave because of them." Okay, why don't you like them? "It's just stuff they do/say." Okay, like what? "Just stuff in general" or "If you can't see, then I won't say" or one single example is given that likely happened a while back.

Any of this sound familiar? People often base their strong dislike of someone on some tiny, asinine thing a person did ONE TIME. Or it's something that's not even important, like a phrase the person says a lot (I'm not joking, sadly). It could be that the person is friends with someone they dislike. Or maybe the person bragged on a new weapon or armor. Or they argued about build or class or whatever, and agreeing to disagree just isn't good enough.

This is a game. Yes, it's a game with (gasp) other people involved, many of which you won't like. You want a game with none of that, GTFO the MMOs. Otherwise, learn to deal with, and even occasionally work with the people who just grate your nerves. If you hate looking at their text that much, there is this handy thing called "Blacklist".

I guaran-damned-tee you that any faction you migrate to will eventually have someone in it that you can't stand. So, you going to pull up roots and move elsewhere every time? Have fun, faction hoppers. Hop on along.

Knee-jerk Reactions:

"OH MY GOD. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS. I AM LEAVING RIGHT NOW." Never mind if the Leader isn't on to handle it. Never mind that whatever bit you on the ass may be a misunderstanding or may be fixed very shortly. Oh no. You are going to show them. Yes, you will. And everyone knows the best way to throw a tantrum is by leaving in a rage. So what if you liked it there before? Who cares if you may want to return? Nah, that can be looked at later. But for now, you are so thoroughly vexed that the only thing that can make you feel better is hitting that "leave faction" button. Because even though you are a full fledged adult, or very nearly one, you need to bask in the occasional 13-year-emo-wanker fit.

Now, you see how much sense that makes? Tons, I know. I wish there was a font for sarcasm.

Before you leave, you might want to look at the reasons why, and whether it really would be better somewhere else. If you are staying only for a person, then you might honestly be better off elsewhere. If your loyalty is not at least in part to this faction, then we may not be the place for you. If you aren't willing to sort things out, to act like an adult, to treat others with respect and to keep your ass from showing, then it's better to leave.

We are just a faction, playing what is really just a game. Keep your heads cool and you will enjoy it all the more.

For those who stay, you are genuinely appreciated.

-Dydrial
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: You should be ashamed   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 3:16 pm

I find it disgusting your "take" on things. You leave out all the facts you don't want others to know about cos that your "view" is the only view.

Its a real shame the faction went downhill. And basically, Dydial, you are one of the reasons why it did. You are an undermining force in there. You have little respect for others as players and think that anyone can be rude and disrespectful to other faction members and it is all okay because it is "just pixel killing".

Well you get your just desserts for the decent people who left. You can portray the "reasons" why they left any way you want - I KNOW DIFFERENTLY because I was one who left and I did not leave for the reasons you stated even though you would like everyone to believe so.

Anyone wanting to know why I left:

It was because of selfish, self-absorbed members who didn't give a rat's ass about anyone else - all they wanted was help for themselves, taking for themselves instead of sharing fairly, and having no real consideration, let alone respect, for other faction members.
I put real money into that faction for the benefit of the faction. It was just taken for granted.
You should be so very ashamed to portray people who left in the light that you have.

No TT is not a gamble unless you are in a random squad. It is a TEAM EFFORT, and drops should be shared as evenly as possible. And it's pathetic and disrespectful to faction members to think otherwise.

Yes, run off to a new site where you can control what is posted- therefore only exhibiting what you WANT people to see ... and not the whole truth as it should be presented.

To those of you who don't know and want the truth instead of what has been portrayed here....If you want to know why people left, whisper them and ask them. I'll be glad to tell you why in great detail.

Called me a traitor for leaving Dydrial? You are one of the biggest users and abusers of the faction. Told me to take a break because I was taking the game too seriously Dydrial? I only took seriously the way decent people were being treated by self-centered people in the faction. I called it what it was and you didn't like it.

Any wonder why it's falling apart?
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:02 pm

Lol, Abby. You've been gone for what, 3 months? Longer? And yet you still troll here. I lol'd hard. You come here, totally ignore more than half of what I posted, and fly off on a tantrum about why you left and how evil I am to everyone. Wow, you are even more desperate for attention than I thought.

Ok, let this "user and abuser" set a few things straight.

1. I have gained nothing, not a single thing, from the faction as personal gain. And I have put a LOT more money into that faction than anyone will ever know about. Not that it matters to you, you're the type of person who sees what they want and lies to others to make them see it too.

2. Since you left, you have been doing nothing but back-biting everyone in the faction that you ever disagreed with. You've blacklisted people who have no earthly idea why you apparently hate them so much.

3. And your "reason for leaving" is half a lie and we both know it. I PMed you, wondering why in the hell you would step down and leave with no real warning. I called it irresponsible. I stand by that, and I'm not the only one. I was civil in my PM, you were the one who got your panties in a twist and started pointing fingers. I have witnesses, actually. So come on, call me a liar. Your words slide off me without harm.

4. I'll go ahead and call you on that statement you made about none of my post applying to you. O RLY? You got pissed over an FB. You called certain members selfish because of TT runs. Eventually this turned into you (among certain others, who also left) nitpicking everything members you didn't like happened to do. So yeah, a LOT of it applies to your "reason" for leaving.

5. TT runs ARE a gamble, genius. Is a boss absolutely guaranteed to drop anything you need? No. Therefore, any TT run has a hell of a lot of luck involved. I'd have thought that much was obvious.

6. Final point, because you aren't worth wasting more time on: The real reason you hate me so much is not because I have ever been disrespectful to anyone. I haven't. I just don't take sides on someone's word, and I sure as hell don't ass-pat everyone. That's why you can't stand me now, Abby dear. Because I called you on something that was a bad idea, in private, defended another fac member you and other attacked for no good reason, and refused to give you a pity party. I have never, not once, cursed at you. Until now, I have not openly insulted you. Ya know what? Kid gloves off, you're a control freak and a drama llama, and I'm glad to have finally seen that. And more so? Good riddance to you. You go from being someone's friend to back-biting them in a New York minute if they disagree openly with you. And ya know? I'm not the only one you did it to. I'm just the one who (more than likely) cares the least.

Ok, keep lurking here and calling me pathetic. You're hunting for drama in the website of a faction you have nothing to do with anymore. Really, I'm pathetic? Ohhhhh lol.

PS: if I was so scared of others replying, why the hell would I post it both here and the other site? I posted for FACTION MEMBERS who have been inactive and still have this one bookmarked. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a weekend trip to attend.

Oh, but don't worry. I'll leave my ass here, so you can kiss it.
Back to top Go down
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 11:58 pm

I agree to wat abby said, cuz this fac is totally failed ever since abby left n others begin wanting to know wat happen.
I therefor been in this fac everysince im low n came bak the second time, n i trusted pala cuz i met him when im low n join his fac when he consider me in. but the only thing is that he have a bad choice on ppl to believe in. im not going to point them out who that is, but sum know n whethere they still in fac or not. they disgust the fac, they hide thing behind the fac, they dishonor the fac n members, they took stuff when they wanted n dont give to the fac bank that they needed to, example from world boss drops.
Wat Dydrail said, i disgree on sum. tt is not gamble unless u really dont need the drops from the squad. Me n thug wont take anything from tt squad unless we really need it, otherwise we give it all to others that need or for others that helped to run the tt.
I posted a suggestion on this fac but nearly the whole fac ignore wat i post instead they go on n read the other useless post that dont needed on here. nu1 follow to wat i said or suggest, is just lik im not there at all n nu1 do care at all. I've told that we have an alt fac on fac chat but nu1 seen to interested n i've told on fac that when tideborn came out, all the new alt can join the new fac but it seems oppisite. all the new alt came to join this fac instead of the new fac. so that case, the new alt is completly useless.
For Dydrial, we dont know wat u get for reward or watever ur husband which is the leader give u. we dont go behind the curtin to peek in wat u guys do or give. cuz wat u said on ur post that u dont get for reward is false. cuz nu1 know about it n we dont need to know at all.
Why we leave fac is our own reason n sum involve to the fac n sum is on their own reason. there should be a way u know y we leave since we been in this fac so long. is might cuz involve to ppl, sum rumors, sum post.
Wat this fac miss it the leader support n give the officers way to take care of fac when ur busy or when ur off. is the leader's way to check in for everyday n check on the officer wat have going on n how fac been doing. n is leader's way to sort things out for everyday that wat fac would do. is not that i dont trust the leader, is just the fac so mess up that nu1 listen at all. everyone go yelling on fac for help n for uselss things that nu1 want cuz they keep spaming n none the officer can stop them.
Dydrial need to think over wat u need to write, cuz u know u will upset ppl on fac or so. u know there a way u could do a rule for every1 to read n follow n even for the new ppl just join. is a easy way cuz all u need to to gather officers to talk about it.
Wat u guys want to add or watever Dydrial want to said is ur way. im just pointing things out that this fac needed the most n wat i c the other fac have n this fac dont have. cuz i wanted this fac to pull itself up again n rebuild lik other fac does.
Dydrial, plz i consider u be good on fac n watch ur mouth. cuz i really dislik ur words. wat u said is on ur own but ur word would hurt the others. yes this is a game, but it does hurt others feeling n make ppl sad quit. as there r rules saying be respectful n watch wat u said n dont curse. but i would say u didnt follow them at all. as wat u wrote on here already dishonor the fac n didnt follow the rule n disrespect the ppl on pw. ppl will read wat u wrote on here n hurt them too. so there a possible way that make members to leave the fac cuz of ur way to speak n curses.
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 2:45 pm

Hmm, I think the easiest way to do this is to break down piece by piece what you said.

Quote :
I agree to wat abby said

That doesn't surprise me, Sia.

Quote :
but the only thing is that he have a bad choice on ppl to believe in

He did, as we all did. Fortunately, those people left. Problem solved.

Quote :
tt is not gamble unless u really dont need the drops from the squad.

I pointed the obvious out before, I'll do it again. TT = gamble because NO BOSS is GUARANTEED to drop what ANYONE needs. You might just get a hell of a lot of klunky swords and celes stones. I'll stop abusing caps now.

Quote :
I posted a suggestion on this fac but nearly the whole fac ignore wat i post

Just because they don't reply or don't follow what you said does not mean they ignored it. Possibly, they simply did not respond. Also, many of our actives never visited the site much, if at all.

Quote :
all the new alt came to join this fac instead of the new fac.

As far as I understand, those who already had 2 characters in the main faction did come over to the alt one. Some, myself included, chose to put our TB in the main faction because, well, I just prefered it there. Easier to keep up with people.

Quote :
For Dydrial, we dont know wat u get for reward or watever ur husband which is the leader give u. we dont go behind the curtin to peek in wat u guys do or give. cuz wat u said on ur post that u dont get for reward is false. cuz nu1 know about it n we dont need to know at all.

I'd like some clarification on that one, Sia. Because it sounded a lot like you believe Pala gave me things to keep me in the faction or because I'm his wife. It almost sounds like you think that because he is leader, he allocated things from faction to me.

Let me point out yet another thing I thought was pretty obvious. Those clothes of his? All of them? I bought them. His armor and weapons, with few exceptions, I bought those too. And the shards in them. And the refinement. On both his characters. Every single piece of armor, clothing, weapon, mount, pet, etc., that I have? Bought it my own evil little self, with money I worked damn hard for. So tell me you meant something else when you say my word on that is false.

Quote :
Why we leave fac is our own reason n sum involve to the fac n sum is on their own reason

As I said before, some had legitimate reasons, many did not.

Quote :
Dydrial need to think over wat u need to write, cuz u know u will upset ppl on fac or so.

I do. I contemplate, type, proofread, etc. And so far, the only ones being upset are those no longer in the faction. Imagine that. Therefore, it is not a problem.

As for everything I didn't quote... I did not post any of this for the berating of people no longer with us. Why would I? I assumed that those no longer affiliated with us wouldn't bother coming here to read, but those who have been a little out of touch might. If you think my words were overly harsh, that's your opinion and you're welcome to have it. However, if you say I dishonor the faction by mild cursing, you didn't pay much attention in faction chat. The main swearing spoken of in the rules applies mostly to the harsher words of a four-letter type. "Damn" and "ass" are run of the mill, and you'd be hard-pressed to go an hour in PW without seeing them. You're trying to make it seem like I was cursing like a sailor, and anyone who reads my posts can quite clearly see that I am not.

And no, I will not show respect to someone who has been long gone and returns spouting BS about the faction and myself. If you don't like what I say, have a blast tearing it apart. Do what makes you happy. But I stand by my post, my words, and my right to post them. They are a reminder to people to consider what they are doing before they leave, and to at least have the courtesy to say farewells and perhaps give a reason.

I recall Lyante attempting to get people to talk problems out in another post, and you can see how that went. So hey, why not say it, have it here for people to see before they decide to leave. And it might as well be someone like me, who can handle the mud that will be slung their way.

And yes, we will rebuild. Always. If you thought the faction was better with people like Abby in it? Then yes, going elsewhere was a good idea. No disrespect meant, no ill wishes to you for your opinion, that's just how I see it.
Back to top Go down
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 6:08 pm

Dydrial, we dont know wat u get or wat's ur reward is cuz everything between u n pala is behind the curtin. for that we have nu idea at all n we dont wanna know cuz is sickening us. for those u said, clothes, refinement, blah blah blah, those r urs stuff n pala's things, watever those r, we dont need to know, cuz the things that u guys get from world boss, tt, fb, or watever, u guys can said "he never give me those" or "i never receive anything". those r just from ur mouth, nu1 believe it cuz u could have sold it in ah or catshop to get millions.
I know serverals ppl give out lots of money out to build it, BUT im sure that pala didnt give out the most from the past, from now idk, i know that cuz sum ppl who give out real lots of money out were really upset. n dydrail, u dont know about it cuz u join it right in the middle of it, n doesnt matter u know or not, pala could lie to u. for example, which guy dont go after another girl? u tell me. how many time guy cheat? u tell me. every1 lies n including u. is not lik ur the leader of this fac or is pala's wife than u will know everything or can handle them, cuz u cant. saying all those ppl leave n u solve those problem is false. would u apologize to those ppl that got upset from u guys n leave? would u give them wat they deserve from tt from those bad ppl? would u re-do all those things from wat those bad ppl done n make most member upset n leave? there r bunch of rumors, useless talks on this fac.
If u could re-do them n apologize to ppl that were upset n leave fac, than do it. but i doult that u will cuz ur just one of them, u believe n trust wat those bad ppl said instead to those good, ur eyes have been faded n turn to evil cuz u wanted to. i know u would laugh at those things i said cuz u dont understand them at all. but u would said "i understand" but u r not in it when things happens. Jatt come n leave twice, mistaken? false. pala told them to invite n turning bak saying the one who recruit them mistaken? false. this fac is just full of dramas n rumors n shouting n spamming, everything is cuz of leader n his wife. cuz they did not do a good job on it n didnt recall to those officer wat to do.
I consider this fac as a failure, cuz wat i c on other fac i have join b4 is wat i dont c in this fac. orginize. this fac is lack of every of those things. active members dont get on much? false, is just an excuses. active ppl should get on for posts or to watever they have on for today.
Dydrail ur just a failure officer to come bak on here n post a useless topic cuz u wanted to make the ppl that already left to read this n laugh at u. ur laughing urself for this cuz u think this is fun. but ur a one failure officer n a one failure wife. posting this is just a bunch of sh1t cuz ur a failure one. i left the fac n im a failure one? true cuz im a failure to join an useless fac name phsycotic. im happy all the good officers that u guys dont have eyes on left one by one. cuz they belong to other good fac that have so many support n things to get from return from helps. i wish every1 in this fac dont make any hopes to get wat u want in this fac, cuz in the end, u just end up on nothing, u would end up upset n leave this unpeaceful fac.
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 7:30 pm

Wow.....can we say low blow???? Once again this is hearsay..hearsay. you talk about ppl talking about each other about rumors and lies? Yet here you are pushing even more because "YOU THINK" that Dyrial or I wasn't being truthful about TT mats and other things???? Look we got a character named Dracendal that we used as bank...U know that. And in that FACTION BANK sits all the TT mats other faction members have donated to the faction. To imply that MAYBE we sold them that we took them for ourselves? There was no designated plan of how we were to distribute these mats out after people donated them. So i gave them to people who needed them because 1. They were mats that were in lower lvl TTs like 1-1 thru 1-3 but even then they were not mats that EVERYONE needed. 2. The higher lvl mats were given to people who were having a hard time getting squads. Either because they were on at different times then the people in fac that could help them get them or I was just trying to be HELPFUL.

It astounds me literally astounds me the amount of childish BS i am reading here, honestly. I expected this type of back-stabbing, finger pointing and lies from grammar students or even jr high. Oh and on the subject of jatt? I told he and Chairise after he was booted by Abby that it was a mistake that she overracted. That things could be handled better (yes i told him that, it's true) and back then i told chairise that it was ok if he wanted to come back. Just for the record here's why: even though jatt seemed somewhat dense he did try to help whatever faction he was in. His methods were not always appealing but the intentions were there. Not to mention he helped with some stuff without complaining about other people or starting in faction drama. After a while after he left though i saw he was faction hoping alot and decided that he didnt need to come back because he was heading to Nef after he got high enough of a level. I didnt want the faction to just be his stop over stepping stone for Nef.
But I never thought after all that time that he would try to come back, so i never told him or Chairise. When she asked for her and jatt to come back lyante took her word for it and did not wait and ask me about it first. That was a mistake but hey...we're all humans right???? we all make mistakes??? everyone in the faction everyone in exsistance makes mistakes... this is why i can't stand back stabbing and fingerpointing. It's stupid. So what happenes when this mistake happenes? 1. thug go off in faction chat saying "get this scum out of here" appropriate in faction chat huh??? But hey after all the outbursts thug had in faction chat to other people he didnt like it was no surprise, it doesnt mean it was right though. And then instread of waiting for X or myself to sign on and fix the issuse..thug and Saelt leave. But hey like i said before people do what they want to, once again it's demonstrations of peoples dislike of a situation "leave" but hey it happenes in all the factions.

But all this assuming and spreading rumors and telling lies just because u don't like someone or a group of people....plz grow up. Oh and I'll address Abby for a min...I read your post of course and i saw the full extent of you intentions and what they have been ever since you got mad at Dy. If anyone, everyone reads the last part carefully, u see them. You talk about Dy wanting people to see only one side( even though she posted on both sites so even inactive members can see) But you made a slip up by saying and i quote "if you want to know why people left, whisper them and ask them. I'll be glad to tell you why in great detail" "I'll be glad to tell you why" See the difference is that Dy is addressing the issues and pointing them out yes she can be brash in how she does it but hey she has a temper. I've seen worse tempers with other people in this faction. But your intention is totally different and you admit it in your post. And hey if other people dont want to believe me but still support you fine life goes on. Your intention through all this is to try and demean and undermine not just one person but a group of people that you dont agree with. You can't just let things go...like we had a talk about you leaving and why, argued yes but it was civil and in the end we agreed to disagree. I was fine with leaving it at that, different people have different points of view. Then I hear from other people that you have been lying about Dy saying she cussed you in that PM where she questioned you on the reasons why you left. Abby dear i was sitting right beside Dy when you two talked witnessed the who PM and the story i heard you gave about Dy cussing you and her being rude and mean is BACKWARDS. For the record it was you cussing at her you being rude and you being an ass to her. But hey i'm her husband i only know her in real life...not just in a game. Honestly real life means more to me then this game does, that's why i took a 2 week break to get away from the drama and BS that so many people wanted to start.

It disappoints me seeing people stoop to this level of back biting, back stabbing and lies, just to try and belittle someone who actually does give a damn about this faction and not just people from a certain little group. Let's also get this straight, the money that the old leader Oma left with from the faction upgrade. SHE made up the difference with real money and money she made in game. She also gave over 6 mil in coins from YES real money and what she made in game from buying and selling. Just to get the faction to lvl3 so we could start TWs. But thats just the start, all those multiflavored jiaozis i gave in game to people in the cat pulling squads? she gave the fac from real money and again what she made, Some of the high dollar bids we made on Legendary territories the ones that went several mil??? she helped with that. The cat scrolls and towers that we made in the TWs she made a big contribution with that. There has been other things she has done for the faction but i feel like by now i'm just kicking a dead horse. So yea just what exactly did Dydrial this user and abuser get?

I'm done posting i'm done typing. Truth be known i'm done period. This takes this GAME to a whole new low when people act like this and show just how mean and mature/ immature they really are.
Back to top Go down
adrianarcher

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 9:22 pm

Lol each day laughing at ya’ll. U guys r so pathetic u have the tenacity to tell ppl about low blow when your wife just called good people that left that faction silly and ignorant u know what , am not as civil and hush hush like the rest FUCK u Dy and pala < u I would talk to u like a man but probably Dy bought u your balls also to talk since it seems she bought everything else * (damn can’t believe u brought out personal stuff like that looool IDIOT ) . so u can write on this lil web page and draft looong essays ,,,wow and Dy I know u will reply because u seem like the man and u love to think u r going to win something which I can’t really tell atm what will u win plss tell me lmao . But all I c r 2 grown adults , crying because people left bc of your terrible structure and leadership , looool damn keep it up post more comments call ppl immature and “ selfish “ after all your tirades and bashing ppl bc to me it really JUST is a game and I looove it and I love laughing at u guys bc am not even stress I don’t need 2 weeks am here after work every day . Get a life or better pala grab back the balls Dy snatch from u. Black list me ,, hey I never black list anyone, I don’t run from stuff or little avatar people . U can see am not even bitching about stuff that happen there bc since I left am happy as hell, I was miserable ther e so many were , all u had to do was talk to them but only time u guys can run your mouth is now when half of your fact left. common sense would say hmm maybe if 30 ppl left a faction could it be me but noooo ya'l initial reaction is just curse the ppl that left .
Back to top Go down
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 10:33 pm

Pala pala pala, who bough this up? who is childish, selfish? look at the one who posted this b4 u ask that. who is the true evil behind all this? u know better than any1. im not going to point it out cuz is wit u every single day. who bough fac down? is the way u guys do n u guys r just lack of everything. urself who bough this fac down. not us. if u wanna said anything else b4 u ask urself first on wat u have done or trust. wat u do is wrong n all the good ppl leave is ur own lost to them. there r bunch of things behind u n u dont even know them a bit. u dont even know who betray u n who stole stuff at world boss or tt n etc.
dont said u know everything when ur not on. cuz ur just a useless leader that dont know anything at all n just listen to the bad ppl who stole the stuff, n turn around kicking the good guys out , ur just the same as those bad guys n ur the leader of them. but true im so happy that i leave this fac n as well as to every1 else who left.
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 12:56 am

Oh wow. Look at this, Adrian joined our happy little conversation. And obviously, Adrian, you're intelligence and ability to put forth insults begins and ends with the word "balls". How very misogynistic.

So, you want to trash talk? Fine. I'm game, and I brought handy dandy truth along with me, sweetums. I've got balls, but not my husband's. His are still firmly attached, he just doesn't feel the need to flex them all over people.

Adrian, you and Pala talked a lot about the faction. You didn't like some of the recruitment going on, apparently. So he asked you to do world chats and recruit. Your response? "I don't like doing WC." Who has no balls? Oh yes, world chats are sooooo hard. And hmm, let's talk about you helping. You are on a lot, but anytime someone did something you wanted to be a part of, you were either afk or busy. That last TT? We had to wait on you. No biggie, but it ate up valuable time when 3 or 4 of us were going to have to go in a while. I was going to leave out specific situations, but since you're on here slinging crap (and cursing, but hmm, I don't see Sia coming after you about it. What's good for the goose isn't good for the gander, I suppose?) I'll go ahead. You left right after that TT, unhappy with the drops situation even after the squad leader offered to do something to make it right. As I understand, you were going to stay and get another squad for the last boss, since we all had to go and that was the only boss you need drops from. And when I left squad, you were fine. I asked if you wanted me to stay, and you said it was alright. Then you leave later because of the drops situation. So tell me, what happened to that last boss? You didn't get the drops from him, or did you just want more from the squad leader? I went on the run to help. I got 2 celes and I almost refused those. I ate through the rest of a charm that should have lasted me another week. I didn't complain, still won't, because I knew that would happen and I wanted to help. I thought you were coming for the same reason, and it appears I was wrong.

Those "good" people are only good to those willing to kiss their ass. Period. And obviously, hun, you fall into that category.

Am I crying? Lol, no. Darling, you don't have the (gasp) balls, nor the wit, nor the ability to even begin to make me tear up. None of you do. I'm a callous person, but I'm also amazingly fair. You and a group of others singled out individuals you didn't like based on whatever reasons that had nothing to do with them being users, because I have seen those people help time and again, with nothing in return. You're a coward who likes to hide behind a keyboard and sling insults whenever it tickles your fancy, but you were a big part of the problem and I, for one, am glad you are gone. I have been civil. I stated time and again that I didn't post this here for any of the people who replied. But I keep being the "bad guy".

Fine.

Adrian, you're a liar and a moron who is just white-knighting for someone you like, with no real argument behind you. Shoo, drone. Your mindless drivel won't be addressed further.

And Sia.

Ok, hun, I was gentle the first time. This time? No.

Any idiot waltzing through West Arch could see my Catshop set up. Did you ever see TT mats in there? No. Why the hell would I get TT mats from the fac bank or from any runs when I deal in clothes and buy my TT items pre-made? I had 1 TT weapon made, because I could not find it for sale. And I bought the mats, cost me around 8-10 mil, total. Again, money I made my own little self.

I'm evil? Lol, that is old news, little girl. I've been telling everyone I was evil. However, I don't apply my nature to anyone in the faction, and I do restrain my snark most of the time. Funny that you talk about how bad I am for cussing and you type "sh1t". You also totally ignored Adrian's post. Funny, that.

You say everyone lies, so that includes you. You're trying to paint me (and now pala) as users. You accuse us of stealing.

O rly?

We didn't marry someone, take the tons-of-gold-worth of stuff they gave us, and give them a surprise divorce when an old flame came back. Sia, you've got no legs to stand on. I'm a sorry wife? Lol, little girl, you make me lol. Hard.

You know, there was a time early on when a lot of people found you and your sig. other (at that time) incredibly annoying and wanted you both gone. Pala stuck with you. Wonderful pay off he got for that, with you spouting this BS about him, huh?

Quote :
cuz ur just a useless leader that dont know anything at all n just listen to the bad ppl who stole the stuff, n turn around kicking the good guys out

Nobody got kicked out. They left. Some were good, some weren't. And Pala is really only a "useless" leader to you because he didn't give you the positions you wanted, because you had not earned them. And because you fly off on a tantrum the moment someone hurts your wittle feewings. Sorry, but that is the truth. Like Abby, you lose all civility the moment someone disagrees with you. Amazing.

Note: I've been in this faction since last January. I am quite and very sure I was in it before you were. Long before. Also? I didn't hop out and back in, even once.

Note #2: Spell-checking and proofreading to make sure you form coherent sentences would make it a lot easier to translate what you are saying.

Sling some more mud, Sia. God knows you wallow in it.
Back to top Go down
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 6:48 pm

LOLS omg im so fucking laughing hard about u Dydrail. LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. ur so gay, LOL u got balls, n not from ur husband. LOL that make ur a gay homo XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. so fucking funny. o Dydrail u made my day. useless officer lik u sticking wit ur husband just make a fail epic XD. luving u guys go saying one by one comment on ur own topic. this is really phsyco, gz on ur messy, unwell, unorganize fac as totally failure. -yawn- cmon dont bored me here. said sum more dy, get sum words out of ur blabbing mouth. talk more, yell at it. XD o well i luv playing wit yall.
As it seem u dont understand wat tt is for dy, as a random squad, every1 would get stuff at the end of it n split it evenly but mirages r for subber. but to u, tt is an uneven to every squad, o ya thats y i dont do it wit u. cuz u dont understand it how or so. i rather go do it wit random squad than to u guys doing uneven tt. aa n rose done the tt n they r very upset on whoever (not going to said those name out) in the squad keep all drops n dont even share for helps. eventho they got nothing there to need but u should atleast give a drop out to the helpers who help the tt. keeping all drops is none forgiveable, is just none sense. but u dont care cuz ur on there side, who know u would teach them lik that, o rite ur there officer, of course they listen to u. blah blah blah. o well i hope to c phsycofac to uhhh fall? XD o wait it already did fall Razz. epic fail LOL.
so happy to read all this, just keep it up, i luv it. -sing-
Back to top Go down
LoubyLoo

LoubyLoo

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 11:29 pm

Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/insomniatime
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 2:19 am

Hey Looby. Sorry if the drama makes you sad. Sad How have you been?

Now, for Sia.

Ok, because I am tired of reading the gibberish that comes out of your hands flailing on the keyboard, Sia, I would really appreciate it if you worked on your post to put something semi-intelligent in there. Honestly, every time you post it looks like 4chan and a drunk dictionary got together and made an ugly, nasty baby. The word "to" in particular... I do not think it means what you think it means. Also, past tense does not equal present tense. They are not interchangeable at a whim. It's very, very hard to believe you are in your twenties.

... did you go to school?

So, you're a homophobe now? Interesting how you use "gay" and "homo" as a put down for me. I do have balls, dearie. They are harvested from internet idiots on a daily basis. I'll even lend you a pair; they make great worry stones. I'd throw in a copy of English Grammar for Dummies if I thought for a second that you would read it.

Actually, Sia, the reason you don't TT with me is because I almost never, ever do it. I only help with the TTs of people who need it. Once again, you failed to see my point in my statements about TT, which doesn't surprise me. You can go back and read those now, all of them, and see that your statement does not apply in the least.

Anyway, I really must have hit a nerve for you to get so hostile and totally ignore 99.9% of what I said in favor of launching a personal attack. Again. Type "lol" all you want, sweetie, but I know you better than that. I know you're an over sensitive, drama loving, self pitying little girl who wallows in misery for attention. You've lost all pretense of composure and you're letting your fingers hit keys with no brain-power behind them, and that loss of control tells me everything I need to know.
Back to top Go down
LoubyLoo

LoubyLoo

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 1:24 pm

I've been pretty good, thank you for asking ^^.

Just came to check up on my old faction cause I saw a lot of people left. I hope things get better. And honestly I do believe you and pala are great people. Yes you may have flaws (who doesn't?) but you have also helped a lot of people. Such as, myself. I used the level 60 armor that Pala bought me for 20 levels and than I passed it on to some of my faction members lol. And the TT weapon came into handy. Used that for 15 levels and helped my faction member get to level 5 blacksmith with it. I can't tell exactly how things have been going since I haven't been in it for quite some time. But I do see Pala and Dy to be generous people. One of the reasons (maybe) why everyone is back lashing at them is because bad things tend to stand out more than good things. Good things are forgotten and bad things are kept as a grudge.

About the TT thing, Dy is just saying its a gamble because not all bosses drop what you need. Such as I went on a TT run yesterday, a girl needed cheiftan's edge but none of the monster's dropped it.

Also about this whole "balls" thing... Pala is a man, ofcourse he has balls. Dy is obviously a female and does not have balls. And I don't see how a girl with guts makes her homosexual. Besides what is wrong with homosexuals? Nothing. As far as I see Dy is just blunt and speaks her mind. Yes maybe somethings can be changed like "ass wipe" but all she is doing is speaking up and not hiding. If something is bothering you please confront it (in a nice manner). Communication is everything in a faction. EVERYTHING. And I mean faction chat not whispering. And exactly how does Pala not have "any balls"? He is just a nice mature man and doesn't bother getting into drama. If you guys see a man to be someone who "fucks everyone" and cusses and says absurd things to hurt someone than something is wrong here. Beside Pala did have guts to post something in this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/insomniatime
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 7:44 pm

pffffffffffffff ur not my mom or teacher dy, if u wanna be than wait for thousand years life, ur just teaching ur kids even if u have one, oooooooo do u really have one? good question. the word lol every1 use it, so y dont u explain it to every1 on pw. hmph go ahead n go post more, i luv to read it cuz this site is already lik a comic place for me. cuz it make me laugh out loud so much n it thx to u. who is not an ass? tell me. every1 has been one or more times. Baka! XD explain that to me teacher dy. dy: "omg i have balls" XD balls that doesnt belong to ur husband is a big joke. o well i dont wanna know cuz is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo disgusting. bleh........... HaHa. wat ever u call me dy sweet hun. i dont care cuz im game, bring on any game u want to challenge me, i would luv them so much hehe. Phsycotic is bunch of baka XD.
Back to top Go down
Xarfai

Xarfai

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 9:53 pm

so now im getting pissed off thx

Sia it dosent matter for me if u have any probs with Dy i dont care about it!

but dont blame the Fac for this and dont call us idiots!!!!!!!!!

let it be plz bc u never like to see me start trash talking over u.

so fight ur fight agains Dy but keep the fac out of this or u see an other side of me!

thx X
Back to top Go down
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:39 am

pfff idc about it cuz dy bough this up first than there should be a good thing for dy to end this, if not this will continuous forever, cuz im already game on this. try to hold me bak if u can, but u wont be able to, period.
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 4:38 am

Louby:

Thank you very much. You don't know how refreshing it is to know that some who left did so with no hard feelings. And what you said about Pala is completely true. He is generous, always has been. He has taken a lot of crap from people and tried his best to be respectful to all of them, up until they start slinging mud. But what you said really does help, and proves to us that it hasn't all been for nothing. It's encouraging. Don't worry, we're working on things now to rebuild. Smile

Miss ya, and hope your faction is good to ya. <3

Sia:

Ok, you came in telling me to watch what I say because I might hurt people's feelings. Now you are calling the entire faction a bunch of idiots. Why don't you keep your rage directed at me? Wait, that would require you to stop being a hypocrite, which you obviously cannot do.

What the hell does me not having kids have to do with anything? Wow. You're really pulling stuff out of your ass.

Ok, in order for me to find any challenge in you, you would have to present some sort of point in your posts. You would have to post your side of the debate, read my reply, respond to the content of it with a rebuttal, and so on. Rinse, lather, repeat. And then, we could eventually come to a conclusion, or agree to disagree. Now, in order to do any of that, you would need three things. 1. Maturity, 2. Clarity of thought, and 3. Intelligent reasoning.

You have none of those. You dare me to challenge you, in what? A contest of who can spam the most "lolll u r stupid" replies? Someone's brain got fried by the internet, I see. You're ignorant, selfish, have major insecurity problems, and you lie. You don't think before (or after) you type, have no self control, and have now personally attacked everyone in the faction you claimed to be in favor of. You told X you don't care who you offend, because you want me to end it. You didn't even have the decency to apologize for what you said about the rest of the faction. I didn't start this argument, Sia, you did when you randomly came on here, posted your crap, then attacked me.

But I sure as hell will finish it.

A monkey with a keyboard would make for better communication than you. You completely ignore every single thing I say, because it's all true and you have no idea how to combat that beyond "looollll am laughing sooo hard ur stupid". I genuinely hope you grow up before you are thirty. I've stated my argument against all your claims and you have yet to intelligently counter any of it, proving that you cannot, which means what I said stands and any further comment from you is more of the same meaningless garbage, not worth the match it would take to burn it.

If you want to spout more BS, go ahead and someone else can point out your idiocy. As I see it, it's crystal clear to anyone who reads this thread.
Back to top Go down
siaochan

siaochan

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2010 12:53 pm

Dy, ur talk is none sense. maybe there r sum point u dont understand n sum point u trusted wat those bad ppl said too much. over think it, wat happen to this fac that make it falling so hard? rite, is not pala nor u cuz is ur guys precious fac. but consider to sum bad ppl in ur fac that cuz it fall n make it mess up, make other ppl leaving. i dont think u n pala know who r those bad ppl r but they left the messy fac, an falling fac lik this to u guys. of course they dont care about it cuz is not their own fac, so they just leave there mess behind for u guys to take care.
If u wanna said is me who did that, go ahead, but i havent done anything that make fac go falling. my leaving is none important cuz there r high lvls in ur fac n mostly the whole fac dont care y i leave. I take bak wat i said that the fac is an idiot. but X lik u know, the fac is mess up ever since the tideborn came out. every single sin n psy join the fac n make the fac look completly an idiot cuz of it. u know that i did advise on fac chat out an alt fac that saelt made. that alt fac is almost empty, did i join the psy to this main fac? nu, i join the alt fac instead. other than that i c nu1 care about wat i said on fac chat nu1 actually care me at all, i wont said it again cuz i dont wanna spam the fac chat cuz i respect this fac ever since im in there when i first join.
I share everything to this fac, this fac is my family but none fac wont go unfalling. n i hate to c it lik that, n im unforgiving to those who make the fac falls. so plz dy b4 u said anything on ur own post, plz make sure who is the main person that cuz the fac falling.
Back to top Go down
Kariena

Kariena

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:35 pm

Shocked holy cow Exclamation Exclamation wth has been going on since i've been gone for so long pale Evil or Very Mad nothin good, nothing good at all Q.Q
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On Leaving:   On Leaving: I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On Leaving:
Page 1 of 1