PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mats that needed to be gathered

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Mats that needed to be gathered Empty
PostSubject: Mats that needed to be gathered   Mats that needed to be gathered I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 1:29 pm

Hello everyone,

For anybody that is level 30-50+ this is a reminder to start gathering mats for fb59 wine and ultimate substance for solo mode of TT. Both of these have the same mat requirements so gather as many of the following mats as you can.

-Wine for FB59-(need 2)

Chiennan Spring Wine:

10 Fine Lumber
10 Refined Steel
10 Rubstone Powder
10 Anthracite

-Ultimate substance-

5 Fine Lumber
5 Refined Steel
5 Rubstone Powder
5 Anthracite

Refined Steel drops from Manganese Iron Mines;
Anthracite drops from Fine Coal mines;
Rubstone Powder drops from rubstone mines;
Fine Lumber drops from Willow Stakes

Wine is always needed for fb59; there are no mob quests for fb59 and it would take 5 hours for an unwined run vs. 1-2 hours in a wined run. Once we have a 6x barb we should be able to run squad mode of TT 1-1, but until then we are going to have to make do with solo mode which has decreased drop rates from the bosses.

Happy gaming
-Dzu
Back to top Go down
Killerinfernal

Mats that needed to be gathered Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mats that needed to be gathered   Mats that needed to be gathered I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:21 pm

MUAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

i have enough of those for a generation hahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaHAHAHAHAH sunny queen queen king king king farao Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad sunny sunny Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Mats that needed to be gathered
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: In Game :: Helping quest and other-
Jump to: