PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pala and I might be gone a while.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dydrial

Dydrial

Pala and I might be gone a while. Empty
PostSubject: Pala and I might be gone a while.   Pala and I might be gone a while. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:42 pm

Because my incubator (the biological parent at whose house we have our ONLY net access because we can't get it at our house) decided that she hates all things Perfect World, and that we can no longer play here. Never mind the fact that if we weren't playing pw, we STILL wouldn't happily join in her bipolar, nonsensical, inane prattle she calls a conversation. As a button on my purse says, "I'd agree with you, but then we'd BOTH BE WRONG."

Pardon my snark. I'm trying very hard to keep it under control. Pala and I can't be on long enough to play pw today, or if we manage to sneak it in, it'll just be for cs. Looking in to alternative ways to get (not ridiculously expensive or crappy) internet where we live, but until then we just wanted to give you guys a heads up. It may be a couple of days or a week. So just FYI.

If anything major happens, my email (which I can check at the library now and then) is animenadie (at) yahoo.

GL in game and we both hope to see you guys soon.

PS: Keg can still play, but his time online may be limited the next few days.
Back to top Go down

Pala and I might be gone a while.
Page 1 of 1