PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For everyone living in rural areas or something close...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dydrial

Dydrial

For everyone living in rural areas or something close... Empty
PostSubject: For everyone living in rural areas or something close...   For everyone living in rural areas or something close... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:51 pm

Ok, so we can't get dsl here, and pala and I are running out of internet options.

Does anyone (with experience with this sorta thing) know what is the best way to get relatively high speed in rural areas that works for gaming? I was looking at satellite, but read that the latency makes gaming next to impossible. The broadband cards seem to depend entirely on cell signal strength and may be just as bad for gaming. This is getting irritating.

Help? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lady_Teya

Lady_Teya

For everyone living in rural areas or something close... Empty
PostSubject: Re: For everyone living in rural areas or something close...   For everyone living in rural areas or something close... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 8:45 pm

we live out where there is no DSL too. We are on dial up, we are going to look into wireless. We have 3 cell towers in line of site.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spruzme.com/LadyCentaur

For everyone living in rural areas or something close...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Flooding-
Jump to: