PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Haevin?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Haevin

Who is Haevin? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Haevin?   Who is Haevin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:54 pm

Hey Yall. My real name is Cassie. I'm originally from Wyoming. I lived in Vegas for 3 years. I went to Culinary school there. I'm 24 years old Very Happy. I'm an avid gamer, console and RPG/MMO. I play World of Warcraft, Runes of Magic (still in beta testing release date March 18th), Diablo, Everquest, Starcraft and of course Perfect World. Music is my life. My IPOD is attached to my ear at all times. And I spend way too much money on music lol. I am a punk rocker and a tom boy. I do read a lot. The TWILIGHT saga is my entire world. Edward..........*sigh* thats all I have to say. During the summer I take my horse and my dog up on the mountain and go camping and fishing and hiking every weekend. Hmmm. I guess thats it for now Very Happy <33333333333333Who is Haevin? Sedona12Who is Haevin? Sedona13Who is Haevin? Cassie13[img]
Back to top Go down
Kariena

Kariena

Who is Haevin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Haevin?   Who is Haevin? I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Good stuff too know ^^...cute pics btw
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

Who is Haevin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Haevin?   Who is Haevin? I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:59 pm

Wow, lots of interesting stuff! Glad to know more about you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Haevin? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Haevin?   Who is Haevin? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Haevin?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: