PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just so u all will know.......

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just so u all will know....... Empty
PostSubject: Just so u all will know.......   Just so u all will know....... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 4:21 pm

I found out the end of Jan that I have non-hodgkins lymphoma and I have already started my chemo for it......it is 95% curable but always the chance it will come back.....I am sometimes a private person and I don't like to tell people I care abt bad news......right now I am doing fine although I will be really sad after my next treatment coz I will lose all my hair Crying or Very sad but anyway I will keep u posted on how things are going and I will be in game when I feel up to it....if u want to ask me anything feel free....love u all very much and I'll see you soon I love you
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

Just so u all will know....... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just so u all will know.......   Just so u all will know....... I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:08 am

I'm very sorry to hear about your illness but I'm very glad that it has a good cure rate. Don't worry hun, hair grows back and I've heard some ppl say it grows back really soft and stuff like babies' hair. But you will be fine and you are in our thoughts and prayers through all this. Sorry to reply so late, I haven't checked the board in a while.

Hope the treatments go quickly and smoothly and that you will be better very soon. <3<3
Back to top Go down

Just so u all will know.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Absence-
Jump to: