PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Versailes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Versailes

Versailes

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:13 pm

I am. I live down in NZ (and if you don't know what the initials mean, then I'm not gonna tell you). I'm a guy, and I have long (usually greasy) hair. I listen to a helluva lot of music, though most of it can be generally classed under metal. Uhm, I write fics in my spare time depending on how I'm feeling. I'm Versailes on Sanctuary, and LycanKnight/Atesca on Lost City. I'm so not posting any pics of me, cos I'd die of embarrassment. I play Combat Arms and CrossFire as well as Perfect World, and I suck on both on both of them. I'm 15, too. Currently enjoying two weeks of holiday away from school, and it's gonna suck getting back to school, because I'm in my first year of all the serious shit (exams, study, ifyoudon'tpassthisyearyou'llnevergetagoodjob, etc).

And that's basically me. If you want to know anything more, just ask and I'll tell you (if it's a reasonable request).
Back to top Go down
newblet

newblet

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:20 pm

HANG IN THERE! FRESHMAN! lol sorry had to say it. EHH FRESHMAN! lol I'l stop now
Back to top Go down
Versailes

Versailes

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:37 pm

pff. if it helps, I've been at this school for two years as a "junior". so bleh.
Back to top Go down
newblet

newblet

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 11:40 pm

i don't get it... how are you 15 and a jurior.STOP CONFUSING ME!
Back to top Go down
Versailes

Versailes

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:17 am

nono, I'm just starting my senior year. The previous two years were my junior years. ;(
Back to top Go down
newblet

newblet

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 12:26 am

and you're 15? WTF
Back to top Go down
Versailes

Versailes

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:27 pm

Don't blame me, blame the New Zealand school system. It's f*cked to extremes.
Back to top Go down
newblet

newblet

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:02 pm

lol i see... CONFUSING!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Versailes? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Versailes?   Who is Versailes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Versailes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: