PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will be out of Faction for a while

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirushii

Kirushii

Will be out of Faction for a while Empty
PostSubject: Will be out of Faction for a while   Will be out of Faction for a while I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 11:13 pm

sorry guys i left i just need some personal time to figure things out ^^ dont worry im gonna be back in a little while and in the time span between will miss you all terribly...i already asked pala and he said when i was ready that i was welcome...i repeat i am NOT leaving for good, luv ya guys too much for that <3<3<3<3 if you really want to chat with me just pm me or ill even check this site everyday if you want to message me. bye all and see you soon. Shocked Neutral Wink
Back to top Go down
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Will be out of Faction for a while   Will be out of Faction for a while I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 12:16 pm

Kiruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :O

Ok be back when thou art ready. Or Im climbing thru that hole! =P
Back to top Go down
Kirushii

Kirushii

PostSubject: Re: Will be out of Faction for a while   Will be out of Faction for a while I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:35 pm

KK imma be out for a few days or so cuz maku asked if i could help start his new faction, so i agreed and do plan to be back soon once agent kirus mission has been completed *holds up list of "things to do"* lol! so brb and pm me if you need anything ^///////^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will be out of Faction for a while   Will be out of Faction for a while I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Will be out of Faction for a while
Page 1 of 1