PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who Is Genevox

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Genevox

Who Is Genevox Empty
PostSubject: Who Is Genevox   Who Is Genevox I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2009 6:09 am

Hola Senors and Senoritas.

Me:
Hey I'm Brian, i live in southern ontario....yes thats canada ^_^. Im 18 years old, im pretty short only about 5'6", well built at 155lbs. I dont drink or do drugs, ever. I Used to smoke (cigarettes) but it was affecting me (asthma) so i quit cold turkey one day 4 years ago.

Hobbies:
i love to read its my favorite past time aside from gaming. I've prolly played 90% of the online games all of you can name... and....i have dial up.

Music:
my taste in music isnt the generic crap most people enjoy, metal, rap rock etc, (though im a huge fan of A7x, even though i prefer their older music) im more into the industrial/trance/techno stuff. My Favorite bands are 3Oh!3 and Mindless Self Indulgence my favorite song is actually MSI-Shut Me Up (watch the video its awesome)

Movie/TV:
i dont watch tv much or movies for that matter, my fave tv shows are Bleach and Naruto. My favorite movie is Battle Royale.

Genius:
this is purely for bragging purposes....but i was given an iq test at school 2 years ago and had an iq of 151...as everyone knows iq flucctuates from day to day....but even soo im still considered genius.

Well thats me in a nutshell....sort of...i dont really think id fit in a nutshell but whatever.... if you wanna know anything else just ask...im pretty open about myself, peace sucka
Back to top Go down

Who Is Genevox
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: