PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Flariandria

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Twitwi789

Twitwi789

Who is Flariandria Empty
PostSubject: Who is Flariandria   Who is Flariandria I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 2:44 am

OKay in order to start my name is Elizabeth, most people call me Lizzie though =D.
Anyway I'm 19 years old, a student in college, and aiming for an associates degree in Advertising =3. Well actually I'm hoping to go to Bachelor >_>.
Besides that, I love to draw, of course play perfect world, and well role play.
Yes I roleplay with hentai and well regular rps such as Danny Phantom, Inuyasha, Final Fantasy and more.
My personality depends on my mood like if I'm crazy I will start shouting random things.
But please in all respect, DO NOT PISS ME OFF.
I am not a bad person, but if someone pisses me off a side of me I usually do not like to show comes out.
Anyway that's all I have to say, if you want a pic of me well.. Look at the otakon XD.
Btw if I get called names they better be good ones besides rotten banana -.-... Lol Had someone call me that in school and just made me laugh. =P And if you try this is my response to you . Come to me when you have something better. Anyway ^^ I'm an easy person to get along with so I hope to become good friends with people here =3.
Back to top Go down
http://twilight-of-fire789.deviantart.com/
Abby

Abby

Who is Flariandria Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Flariandria   Who is Flariandria I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 10:45 am

Hi Lizzie! loved your otakon pics - looked like alot of good fun.
sunny
Back to top Go down

Who is Flariandria
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: