PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Dydrial?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dydrial

Dydrial

Who is Dydrial? Empty
PostSubject: Who is Dydrial?   Who is Dydrial? I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2009 11:18 pm

Hmm, that's a good question.

My name is Natalie and I'm from Mississippi. I have purple hair. Well, part of it is purple, which seems to be the first thing people notice about me, lol. My hobbies are drawing, gaming, crafting, and writing. I hope to someday make a career of the last one, but we'll see.

I'm a bit of a grammar nazi, but I put that on hold in PW. Paladore does not share this trait. Razz

Oh yeah, Paladore, a.k.a. B.J., is my hubby in real life. And yeah, he's as crazy IRL as in game. Very Happy

I love junk food, staying up all night, rock music, anime, and roleplaying. Is my geekiness apparent yet?

Anyway, yeah. That about covers the major stuff, other than my snarky evilness.

See ya in game!

PS: Are you happy now Pala? Razz

PPS: Oh yeah, here's two pictures of me, before tinting my hair. One with it up (that's my cat Otis after a bath) and one with it down.
Who is Dydrial? Pets080
Who is Dydrial? Poses2014
Back to top Go down

Who is Dydrial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dydrial?   Who is Dydrial? I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 5:46 am

o.o damn girl wtf u doin to that poor cat!?

p.s. u got some loooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggggggg hair o.O
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

Who is Dydrial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dydrial?   Who is Dydrial? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 10:09 pm

i just noticed Dy put up some new pics that pic is 2-3yrs old now lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who is Dydrial? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who is Dydrial?   Who is Dydrial? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is Dydrial?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: