PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is Dzuviah

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Who is Dzuviah Empty
PostSubject: Who is Dzuviah   Who is Dzuviah I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 pm

Hello everyone,
I have been playing PWI for about 3 months now. Not much to say about me personally. I am an 18 almost 19 year old guy and I play games in my spare time, Perfect World being the latest fad. I am not new to online gaming; I have been playing multi-player games since I was about 11-12. At that time I was playing a RST called Starcraft and I slowly progressed into a MMORPG Diablo II. Since then I have been switching between Strategy games, Instant Messaging, RPGs(single and multi-player), and First-person Shooters.

Outside the gaming world, I am a college student. I am currently attending a community college for as many of my basics that I can take and I am hoping to transfer to a university in the fall. I currently do not have a job or anything else going on in my life besides school so I find that I have lots of time for gaming.

If you have any questions for me don't hesitate to pm me in the forum or in game.

See you in the game
-Dzu
Back to top Go down

Who is Dzuviah
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: