PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Darknette

Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling Empty
PostSubject: Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling   Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 3:06 am

Deleted because I'm just a dumb girl.

Last edited by Darknette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Darknette

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling   Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:00 am

Last edited by Darknette on Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling   Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:21 am

Ouch. Lol, that really is bad...

Yeah, some people can level fast and keep up with their skills and such. Those people usually devote a LOT of time to the game and their character. Hours and hours a day, every day. Then you have others who don't learn half their skills or don't learn how to use them in a squad. It took a while for me to get accustomed to fighting in a squad because I was a solo player for ages. I didn't do any of my FBs or major bosses until at least 10 levels late, usually more, because I couldn't be bothered with getting help. Not the best way to be, but I am still that way, just a little bit. I didn't squad much until my forties, but thankfully I picked up on all the skills that would be expected of me. One thing I don't use much is Lending Hand, so I still have some things I need to get used to doing more.

I think it's worse for barbs and venos, because they have two forms to master and soooo many of them seem to stand out when they are bad players. Clerics, as well, because they have to keep everyone alive. I think everyone remembers one super horrible barb, cleric or veno they squaded with. Because of the type of job these classes usually take in a squad, it stands out more when they suck. Of course, I have squaded with archers, BMs and wizards who also got the squad wiped (or nearly), so maybe not... XD
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling   Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 11:25 am

And once again i am happy yet at the same time sad that it seems like the only ppl that know how to do their jobs correctly are the ones in Phsycotic. And ppl think were psycotic were the opposite of it lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling   Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounty Hunter and Fast Leveling
Page 1 of 1