PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Prince

Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P Empty
PostSubject: Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P   Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 5:58 am

Hey all Prince here Very Happy, <Duh!>
I have no clue about what I should say so hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Faine I <3 our faction and so far my best buddies are Pala, Dy, Kirushii, Kari, Teya and soo many more. I luv my nickname 'Princey' <ty Kiru> and hate ppl calling me 'Princess' Evil or Very Mad Kari....................
So if you guys need nething be sure to ask. I'm sure each one of you will run across me sometime or the other. If you see 'PrinceSaiyan was defeated by ????????(every1 could do that) or PrinceSaiyan: Can some1 plzz resu me? you know thats me Very Happy confused . So I love to chat so don't disappoint me Wink. I'm sometimes boring with my talks and jokes so give me another chance if you face that.

<3 you all Very Happy
The greatest,
Prince Very Happy
Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P Pictur15Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P Pictur16

Last edited by Prince on Sat May 02, 2009 8:28 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Sorry spelling mistakes :))
Back to top Go down
Lady_Teya

Lady_Teya

PostSubject: Re: Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P   Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:57 am

Thank you hun, your one of my best friends in here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.spruzme.com/LadyCentaur
Kirushii

Kirushii

PostSubject: Re: Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P   Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:06 pm

lol, your welcome princey xD
luv ya too bud adn your not boring trust me xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P   Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is PrinceSaiyan? hmmm not sure :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PhsycoFaction :: Member Space :: Member presentation-
Jump to: