PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ginabomb

Ginabomb

This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn Empty
PostSubject: This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn   This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 1:26 pm

First of all for most of you i am a guy, so beat it!! Im from Calgary, Alberta, Canada. I love playing video games, a little too much at times, considering im on a computer at work all the time as well, but w/e. I design, write software for an oil and gas manufacturing company. I get to travel to USA, and other parts of the world to train people as well.
Im an easy going guy, that will try anything once, unless it involves going higher the 6 feet in the air. Thats my fear!

I love and have many hobbies. I love playing guitar. im interested in all kinds of music, ima crappy dancer though. Love doing anything that involves the outdoors, especially sports. Im into archery, horseback riding, fishing, camping, swimming, RC racing, hockey, soccer, working out, hiking in the mountains, travelling especially to warm places.

My goal in PWI is for our faction to own the whole map, it will happen!!!!
Nefarious you bad ass punks look out!!
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn   This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 5:53 pm

cheers Gina FTW dude. I love to play guitar too, rocker to the core. Twisted Evil And yes Nef does not know us ....yet. But they will wonder where the hell the Phsycotics came from before it's all over Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

This is Ginabomb AKA Shawn
Page 1 of 1