PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Be back asap

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Draykarna

Draykarna

Be back asap Empty
PostSubject: Be back asap   Be back asap I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 6:14 pm

Hi guys I haven't been on for a few days. Just some Rl stuff getting in the way fo me getting my game on lol. I hope to show my face on the ingame faction chat soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

Be back asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be back asap   Be back asap I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks for letting us know. You will be missed! Come back when you can - we'll keep the light on sunny
Back to top Go down
Draykarna

Draykarna

Be back asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be back asap   Be back asap I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 6:52 pm

Hi guys I havent beenon because we were in the middle of moving. We are finally in our new house and and my internet is finnaly connected. I still have a few things to unpack and I still have to go out to the hospital for dailysis cause Im finally getting my new machine. Soooo I wont be on to have a proper game for a bit but I will try and get on to say hi in faction chat sometime cat See yall soon bounce
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

Be back asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be back asap   Be back asap I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 10:21 pm

Good luck getting all settled in. I'm sure it feels good to be done with the move itself. See you soon. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Be back asap Empty
PostSubject: Re: Be back asap   Be back asap I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Be back asap
Page 1 of 1