PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Topic that needs adressing

Go down 
+6
Wild_Emily
_Juliette_X
LoubyLoo
Lyante
Abby
Paladore
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladore

Paladore

Topic that needs adressing Empty
PostSubject: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:30 pm

Hey guys,

There are a few items i want to address and get feed back on. We've had some issues come up that we need to look at:

1. I really want to ask that if anyone in faction chat asks for help like FB, Boss,or TT, Please if u are watching faction chat let that person know if you are busy. i know things happen we all go afk that's understandable, but when someone asks for help and no one answers even if it's to say why we can't help then if looks like we dont care. Communication is very important, we all need help at times so we need to talk to each other and let that person know if we can help or not. We all get busy and that's fine but it only takes a few seconds to say it.

2. Abby and myself really need everyones help with this. I believe everyone past a certain level understands what it takes to put a typical boss, FB or TT squad together. So if one is needed please just go ahead and make one Smile Abby and myself don't have to ok every squad Smile We all need to put an effort into this and make things work more smoothly.

Thank you all you're a great group we just need to take a few seconds and be considerate of each other. If you have any suggestions or comments, PLEASE post them. I welcome them cause i dont know everything Smile

Thank you
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Ty Pala.

I am having recent dc/severe lag on my computer lately especially inside instances such as FB and TT.
I have been, and continue to explore all avenues of remedy for this. My fear is that it may be my video card going bad although I have such a mixed bag of potential problem areas: satellite internet (sucks I know but no other choice where I live atm), router, etc. Until I can figure out what fixes it, I am severely limited on going into any instance because I lag extra, die alot, and my screen freezes up on bosses.

Sorry for the inconvenience to everyone for this - worthless lvl 83 cleric atm.
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 7:23 pm

your not worthless abby your advice helps alot, both you and pala's advice helps Very Happy and as for what pala say all i can add to that is bring on the killing >=) bounce
Back to top Go down
LoubyLoo

LoubyLoo

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 10:48 pm

I feel some faction looooove. I love you
Will communicate more. Check.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/insomniatime
_Juliette_X

_Juliette_X

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:36 am

Got you Pala good points............will try help out more
Back to top Go down
Wild_Emily

Wild_Emily

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 8:02 am

That's what I'm talking about Pal. It seems everyone gets so wrapped up in what they are doing they don't see the other things going on. I don't mind stopping in the middle of a lvl quest and helping someone but if your in a BH, FB or TT squad it only takes a sec to reply and ppl asking for help need to also be calm and wait if they ask someone for help, the quest can wait. And Abby, we can deal with the d/c trouble you are having, we love you.
Back to top Go down
Xarfai

Xarfai

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:37 am

I try to help every time. But sometime its hard when i ask for help or better try to make a bh squad some pepps are ignoring me or are afk idk it dosent matter nobody say anything i look for random squad but i hate and it makes me sad to see if im done with bh pepps asking for the same bh.

i ask sometimes 2times bevor i go randome. and after 30min and 1hour i think i dont have to wait longer.

for all other thinks fb bh tt and and and ask me im helping always and if i dont awnser send a pm im sometimes afk when im doing wq^^

Have a nice day X

were is my signatur?????
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 3:13 pm

your signature went to france bounce
Back to top Go down
Xarfai

Xarfai

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 8:51 pm

oooooooooooh nooooooooooooooo y Ly y????????? Sad
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:23 pm

because france has your signature's type of women there xDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Draykarna

Draykarna

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:45 pm

Ok I just wanna quickly say this and not make a big deal out of it but, I thought you guys should finally know. If I dont offer to help all that much its because Im on Dialysis for a big part of my gaming time (5hrs 3 times a week). For those who dont know what dialysis is its something you do when you have kidney failure. The reason why I dont like to help on dialysis is because I kinda only have one hand to type with and do things cause in my right arm I have two very large needles in it and I can only move it just enought to wiggle the mouse lol. To make thigns harder Im right handed also, so I have to type with my left (which makes me even more slower). So because of this Im slow,make mistakes and might have to leave suddenly because of an emergancy. Also dailysis makes me a lil dopey and sleepy. Which isnt good in fb's,bh's and tt's when other players are relying on me to do my job, wether is luring or tanking with my veno w/herc or heal with my cleric (Kellyka).

Well there it is I hope you all will understand, but I will help when I can off dialysis (maybe on to if Im feeling confident and awake) Also we are moving to so I will be less avaliable because of that (Also for a week or two I will have to go into the hospital for my dialysis and they dont have the net in there Crying or Very sad Just while my machine gets re-installed in the new house) . Once we are settled it will be all on Twisted Evil (Sorry if this inst quite the right thread to post in)

~Dray cat
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 7:59 am

That's completely understandable, Dray. I do imagine that would make it hard to do higher stress fights and runs. So don't worry about it, we understand and it's not a problem. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prince

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 4:24 pm

I'm pregnant. :O Just kidding, I got a level 100 archer in the other server now. XD How's everyone? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Topic that needs adressing   Topic that needs adressing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Topic that needs adressing
Page 1 of 1