PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

first topic, dont kill me for it

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

first topic, dont kill me for it Empty
PostSubject: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:13 am

helpful hints?

various things that everyone needs to know, but few do

and also, things that might not work, and are up for debate
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:16 am

my first subject, is healing potions,

the other day, i had a spark of idea, if meditation doubles rate of healing, and potions add to that healing, why wouldnt they work simultaneously, i.e. doubling the potion strength for the duration of the potion,

idk if this works, i think it does for me, i dont want this to be my little secret, but it is useless if it is so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:25 am

P.S. im new here, if there is some code that requires me to post this in a certain place, please notify me ASAP because i would hate to be a loser and post in the wrong place

now lemme try this....

lol! elephant jocolor geek albino cherry santa rendeer farao king sunny monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Question Idea Arrow What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No Exclamation Shocked Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Embarassed Smile Sad pirat
Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Thanks Maku, I'll practice with that idea and see if it works for me.

sunny

Just a few tips, tricks or hints that I know and probably everyone else does to but here goes:

FREE TELE TO ARCH:

You can take the Khatru Pup from any city that has it, enter the cube of fate game, go to the far wall to the Exit npc and leave cube of fate game, he will dump you out in North Archosaur.

CRITICAL HIT POINT

Although this is debatable by many, as far as I've tested it non-scientifically but realistically in game, I believe it works:

Purchase a lvl 1 bow from blacksmith and a low level crit hit arrow from a player.
Bow runs aroudn 800 coins I think, 1 arrow cost me 1k about 2 months ago so not sure current price of arrows. Equip bow and arrow. Unequip bow only, leaving arrow equipped. Equipping this arrow adds 1% crit to your stats. Some say this is just a glitch but after having played with the arrow on for 2 weeks, off for 2 weeks, then back on for 2 weeks, I noticed a big difference in the critical hits I was making.
Up to you which side of this you want to believe - I for one believe it works.

MINING/GATHERING MATS

There are some places where mining or gathering herbs is a bit dangerous as many higher level mobs reside in the immediate area. I have found that if you get on the "downhill" side of the rock or herb, meaning the rock or herb is between you and the nearest mob that can attack you, you are likely to be unnoticed by that mob. I have also experimented with flying just above what I want to harvest and then landing right on top and have found I go unnoticed by nearby mobs as well. This is not 100% foolproof but I've found it works the majority of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 11:05 pm

i found another thing,the other day i was killing dustwraither archers, and the quest said that ther on the mountain of the tortise god, and i went right near there, but for 20 min, and killing 50 or so of them, i only got 2 drops, and then when i move a few feeet to the mountain, and it said tortise god mt. i killed 3 in a row and got the drop from each one, my theory is thus;

if the quest says a specific place, your are more likely to get thr drop than from any random creature of the specified race, in other words, go to where they say they are, and kill them thr, willy nilly dont do nothing
Back to top Go down
Ginabomb

Ginabomb

PostSubject: Healing potions   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 2:58 pm

makutagen wrote:
my first subject, is healing potions,

the other day, i had a spark of idea, if meditation doubles rate of healing, and potions add to that healing, why wouldnt they work simultaneously, i.e. doubling the potion strength for the duration of the potion,

idk if this works, i think it does for me, i dont want this to be my little secret, but it is useless if it is so

healing and mana potions are a waste of time. You might as well buy HP and MP charms from me, at a lower cost, and it will actually cost you less in the long run cause you can sell whatever potions you collect as well. Only 325k for Gold charms guys and gals. Cheap cheap!!
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

PostSubject: Re: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 4:22 pm

To add to what Gina said; concerning BMs in particular. we get a heal skill that uses a spark..and also consider working on your apoth skills. Such items like "life powders" add 50HP a sec for 10 mins. like the charm its cheaper then pots. also at lvl 4 apothacary u get another item u can make that gives 100HP per sec for 10mins. So if an HP charm is still a little steep for u, there are alternatives to help keep u alive Surprised Just be willing to gather the mats....but save the cash for equipment and repairs >.< you'll need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: first topic, dont kill me for it   first topic, dont kill me for it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

first topic, dont kill me for it
Page 1 of 1