PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

limited playing time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Derious

Derious

limited playing time Empty
PostSubject: limited playing time   limited playing time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 10:47 am

Hey all,
If you have not noticed yet I have not been on as much as i would like. I am super swamped at work and have only been doing CS and WQ while there. It is also hunting season here in Ohio. My wife has gotten herself a part-time job and will be working a few hours in the evening so this too will limit my playing time even more. Wishing all of you luck and I hope to be back to full swing in a few weeks. Pala if you need the Marshal spot to go to someone that is on more its ok to demote me. Love Ya all Derious
Back to top Go down
Paladore

Paladore

PostSubject: Re: limited playing time   limited playing time I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 1:16 pm

Thank you very much Derious for the heads up man Smile You have been a big help and i undrstand, real life as i always say comes first over this game. After all that's all it is Smile a game. But we'll miss you while you are out. My decision on the marshal thing is undecided so i'll deal with it soon. I myself will be back Sunday sometime, but everyone help each other the best u can.
Back to top Go down
Dydrial

Dydrial

PostSubject: Re: limited playing time   limited playing time I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:41 am

It's ok, real life comes first and we all understand. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: limited playing time   limited playing time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

limited playing time
Page 1 of 1