PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction Rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paladore

Paladore

Faction Rules Empty
PostSubject: Faction Rules   Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:00 pm

Hey Guys Smile

This has been long over due, and i appologize for it. We need to establish some basic faction rules so that there will be an understanding and everyone will know what is expected.
First off there are a few rules in place for Faction Chat.
1. No Obscene language in faction chat
2. No talking about religion and politics, that's best left in the real word.
3. No sexual terms. It doesn't matter that kids now days learn sex Ed. in school, we will have standards in faction chat when it comes to chat content

Next we have rules about faction FBs; if any faction member has an fb and wants us to run it then other faction members are to be invited to share in the EXP. But these members must be a high enough level to help. Plus any equipment: Armor, weapons or molds dropped by any of the bosses will be given to the tabber(no exceptions). However if the FB holder wants to setup thier own squad then that's fine. However the tabber is responsible for making sure they get the drops from the bosses.

Last matter is for Marshals and executors:

Recruiting: We are still recruiting players with a level of at least 15. Also please make sure all potiential new recruits understand the factions rules before recruiting them.
Promoting: No promotions by Marshals are to take place without consent from either the leader or the director.

And last my favorite rule is Have Fun...we can follow these rules and still have fun, and remember this is a game Smile

Thanks to all of you for supporting me after the leadership switch, i really appreciate it. If you have any suggestions please talk to either Dydrial or myself.

Thank you Smile
Back to top Go down
Prince

Faction Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Rules   Faction Rules I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:34 am

Hear Hear! Good job! oh wise leader!! Very Happy (hey that rhymed!) clown
Back to top Go down

Faction Rules
Page 1 of 1