PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need faction member input please

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Abby

Abby

Need faction member input please Empty
PostSubject: Need faction member input please   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 pm

With the addition of the bounty hunter quest, it's even more difficult now to get everyone's needs met.
As if just getting some of those nasty bosses, and higher lvl fbs weren't hard enough - oh let's toss in a daily very hard boss to get too...

Needless to say, some of our members are stretched to the max - going from one boss to another to another to another to another, then alts get on and it's all over again.

We all need to work together to find a solution to this. Many already ask who else needs the same boss so that several members can get it all in the same trip. This has been very helpful.

Besides the obvious solution of trying to squad with random ppl who gather at the npc head hunter when they receive their boss of the day, or waiting at the designated boss location for a random squad, do you have any other suggestions as to how this event can be handled efficiently and fairly for those involved.

Unwined bounty hunter runs should only be considered for lower fb dungeons, such as 19, 29, 39 if high enuf help in squad.

Unwined can be possible for fb51 and fb59 but only for the first boss and there should be a minimum 2 clerics in squad.

Wined should be a must for bosses past the first one and for fb69, fb79 and up.

Using wines for bosses is the most effective way - just to save on time for those classes that have to go from one to another repeatedly. Their time is valuable, maybe more so, since they are doing multiple runs for the faction and they are not necessarily benefitting from the boss kill in many cases.

I know mats are not cheap, but those who need the boss could share the cost. And I know that all classes have their share of costs involved with helping, whether it be repairs, charms, arrows/bolts, pots, etc.

No one class is more important than another- we all need each other. It's like a table...if all legs are there it stands firm. If one leg is missing, it may still stand, but it will be wobbly and not as sturdy.

Let's all put our heads together and come up with some other ways we can make this new event workable.

Please post your suggestions.

Thanx,
Abby
Back to top Go down
SmokeyDawn

PostSubject: Re: Need faction member input please   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:08 pm

Frankly I don't really know WHAT I need! I don't know what all the "fb's" and "cs's" and such are.... For instance I made the Osmanthus Wine tho I don't know what it's for yet...and should I make the other Wines too?? Embarassed
And I usually think I'm too lo-level to be of any use so I've just been leveling as fast as I can....

Back to top Go down
Abby

Abby

PostSubject: Re: Need faction member input please   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 pm

fbs are the tabbed quests you get at lvl 19, 29, 39, 51, 59, 69, 79, 89, 99.

cs is the daily crazy stone quest you can do - by purchasing certain gems and delivering to an npc in arch.

Wines are typically used for fb59 and up but not for lower ones done as fb because you need the mobs for the side quests you get on the lower ones (19, 29, 39, 51).

bh (bounty hunter) is in the same places as fbs. just do not need the mob kills - only bosses.

there is a quest you can do that requires you to make the osmanthus wine. i believe it can be used on 19 or 29, not positive.

the npc that makes wines lists them by name which makes it confusing - but if you count down his list each represents the fb it is used for: 19, 29, 39, 51, 59, 69, etc.
Back to top Go down
SmokeyDawn

PostSubject: Re: Need faction member input please   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 pm

Thank you Abby! I love you
Back to top Go down
_Juliette_X

_Juliette_X

PostSubject: Re: Need faction member input please   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 11:08 pm

Abby has made some very good statements and suggestions. I myself have said if 59 and up are not wined I will not do. Reason is the time and price of charms.Keeping people alive causes our charms to tick always. Since BH has started I am now using up a charm every 2 days. Not just for BH,I agree but alot is used in these quests.
Another idea I saw on a run I was in someone brought the wine and everyone chipped in coin to help pay the costs.
Also from what I see there are plenty of random squads going all the time for all the BH quests so no one should ever have to go a day without completing it.
Great group of people in this faction so many willing to help its wonderfull and very rare so lets not wear them out. Smile
Back to top Go down
Prince

PostSubject: -   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:08 pm

Eh, Greetings,

Yes, as Abby has pointed out the BH quests are quite a problem.

But even though the lower level FBs can be done with no wine. Squads are hard to find. However, I have found many high levels willing to help me for no apparent personal benifit at all.

The higher level FBs are time consuming but squads are easy to get.

But, all in all - I think we should put doen the GST we come on and make a list of possible squad mates. I think it would be possible in the lvl 60 - 80 group which contains the crux of our Fac.

Thank you.
Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need faction member input please   Need faction member input please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need faction member input please
Page 1 of 1