PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get help in the faction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zonetripper

zonetripper

How to get help in the faction Empty
PostSubject: How to get help in the faction   How to get help in the faction I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 9:21 am

Need help with a boss, fb, quest or have a question?
There are basically three ways to get support from your comrades:

1) Faction Channel
First thing that comes to mind is fc, of course. Feel free to post whats troubling you.

2) Whisper someone
Yes, thats an option indeed. Dont be shy and pm them! Marshals tend to be busy people, so you could try the execs first.

3) Post in the forum
Obviously the slowest approach, but it might be better suited for questions that need lengthy explanations.

What if you got no reply?

I really think thats a rare thing to happen. If it ever does, I assume the following is the reason:

1) People didnt read your request
Sounds harsh, but it doesnt mean they ignore you. Sometimes fc is quite busy and it is possible that your request disappears in all those turquoise lines.
Depending on their settings they cant see fc in squad-chat at all.
If they turn it on, it might get lost anyway. Squad-, fc and whispering in one chatwindow can be really hard to follow. Especially when:

2) People are busy
If nobody answers you despite a calm fc, or even when you pm'd them, they might be busy.
When Im helping with a boss or something, I have trouble typing I must admit. Of course I will reply afterwards tho.

3) People are afk
Only because you see them online in the fac roster doesnt mean they are playing at the moment. They could make the dreaded catshop for example. If they are nice they will at least put an auto reply so you will notice when you pm them.

Or they might be on the phone or getting their beer, who knows?

Actually it is possible that they are offline after all. Dont forget to click the refresh-button in the faction roster when checking, to be sure who is on atm.

At any time in the game a part of the players will fall in one or more of the categories above. Please dont feel discouraged, try pming someone else (me too of course) and Im sure you will get your help.

Also, please keep in mind ppl spend their time for you, fly all over the map, use pots, charms and remedies, and might even die and lose xp helping you. Needless to say they deserve to be treated accordingly.

For the Horde!

thug

Back to top Go down
Yogazzi

Yogazzi

How to get help in the faction Empty
PostSubject: If you need help   How to get help in the faction I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 3:54 am

I have talked with the guild leaders. On how we can effectively help all our members down to the lowest level. We have done many things to make it easier for you to let us know.

1 Whisper a faction leader, they got the position for being helpful.
2 In faction chat type "REQUEST" then what you need.
3 We have a voice chat channel, contact Oma for more info.
4 Use in game mail to one of the leaders.
5 Post request here.

As I said the guild leaders got their positions because they are helpful. I welcome the opportunity to meet and hunt with all of you. Though we asked that you be patient. We may be involved with another player at the time you requested assistance.

And you don't have to be a guild leader to help others. We welcome all our members working with each other.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1