PhsycoFaction
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect World International- Faction Phsycotic

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Faction Bank

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dydrial

Dydrial

Faction Bank Empty
PostSubject: Faction Bank   Faction Bank I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:53 am

Ok, some of you know I have an alt that is used as a faction bank to store extra goods people might use. This includes armor, mats (a huge thanks to Abby), and some TT stuff. So far only lvl 60 TT but we'll be working for improve and get some lvl 70 items soon.

Twilight Temple:
So, in the case that you are unable to get your lower TT mats in your run, please let me or Pala know. If I am afk (which is often the case) then leave a chat box or Pala will relay the message to me. Just let us know what you need and we will do our best to help.

Ornaments and Armor:
If any of you are like me, you may need ornaments and/or armor with the right stats and adds in order to make full use of your build. If you are running a few points short or just need something with much better adds to be less squishy or more effective in combat, let me know. I will do what I can to find them, and sometimes have stock with decent adds on hand.

Wine:
If you are coming up on your FB (59 and 69) and find yourself short a few mats for the wine, let us know. The fac bank keeps a stock of the necessary mats and should have the rest of your needed mats.

Special Occasions:
Please post your birthday under this, or send it to me in a chat box. Birthdays are meant to be fun, so if you spend your day in game we will have a small party and a gift. If you aren't a party person, you still get the gift. Let me know a few days in advance (the more time the better) what you would like to have (up to 400k in value) and I will see what I can do. No faction donations will be used to fund this.

As for other special occasions, those of you planning to get married will receive a small fireworks party after your wedding. Unless, of course, you'd rather go somewhere more private immediately after. Wink

So that about covers it. If you have a desperate need of anything, let Pala or myself know and if it's possible, we will help you get it.

Now I can go to bed. -_-

PS: any item donations can be sent to the fac bank. The character name is Dracendal.
Back to top Go down
Prince

Faction Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Bank   Faction Bank I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Abby dont get older!!!!! You can borrow my elixir of Immortality if u want, Yea and I would like to thank Dy, Pala and Steika for funding my TT 60 wepon! =D
Back to top Go down
SmokeyDawn

Faction Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Bank   Faction Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:23 pm

November 29... Cool
and I've acquired a good stock of lv 1 & 2 Herbs if anyone ever needs any just
ask!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyante

Lyante

Faction Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Bank   Faction Bank I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 7:48 pm

-evil laugh- buahahahahahahahaha my birthday is before yours dawn >=) november 15th bounce Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Wild_Emily

Wild_Emily

Faction Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Bank   Faction Bank I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 11:42 pm

mine is March 4th, moms is Jan 9th
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Faction Bank Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faction Bank   Faction Bank I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Faction Bank
Page 1 of 1